Thursday, June 3, 2010

Illustration Friday- Slither


Well, here it is, done just in time (click for a slightly larger view). The scan isn't the best (It's a tad too yellow, the actual piece looks better in my opinion), but I'm not complaining too much because I'm just glad that the old crotchety scanner here at home decided to work at all. It's done in watercolor and ink, and the original is roughly the size of a postcard.

I just had to do a Naga (Lamia to some), for slither. A slimier, spinier Naga than I'm used to, but well, still nice. They're something I've always been addicted to painting, and happy, happy me, there was a little repeating detail/pattern to be done. I have the extreme desire to paint glow-y mushrooms after this.

I hope I get everything uploaded and submitted to Illustration Friday A-OK.

Now, I might scan some ACEOs if the scanner is still feeling up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment